12.19.2010

Us

This is a first blog for me.  Publicly, anyhow.  I don't suppose I am writing it for any particular purpose other than  to put into words the complete joy I feel about the wide open future that Erik and I have.
So here we are.  Waiting for God to reveal the perfect child -- our child.  Although I know that we cannot even begin the process for another year, we would like to spend as much time as possible researching, learning, and advocating for other families (and children!) who are embarking on the same adventure that we ourselves will be undertaking in the years to come.
All in all, I want to be connected.  I don't ever, even for a day want to forget about the children of the world without homes.  Little boys and little girls that don't have a mommy or daddy to love them.  I don't want to be complacent.

No comments:

Post a Comment