2.28.2011

Gotta stick to it.

Woke up this morning with considerable less resolve about selling my car.  The spoiled selfish perfectly flawed human in me reared her ugly head and decided I should keep it. 

I was driving to work thinking, "But I love my car.  I don't want to sell it.  It is my car."

And then it hit me.  It is not my car.  Never has been.  The lovely people at my credit union own my car.  Not only that, but they own my car PLUS 8.999% above that!  I have negative ownership in that car. 

So now I am in search of my car.  One that is truly mine and not just in my posession.  I know that I will find something that I love and that God will send me the perfect one regardless of any cosmetic and mechanical issues it has and I will be more than content because it will be PAID FOR!!!  So, God, Erik and I are on the prowl for the new Love family vehicle!  (Which may or may not have room for a bit of growth in our little family!  Who knows!)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment